From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 22:04:48 -0400
    Hi Everyone,
This is really going to be way off topic, but, tomorrow is my birthday.
Since our ARES(R) group is going to be working with the Red Cross for the
next couple of days dealing with Charley, I got my birthday present to
night.  It was a real nice guitar.  Now, I need someone to tell me a way I
can learn what fingering belongs to each chord.  There has to be some system
or method out there that will make it easy to figure out which finger goes
on which fret on which string.
Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.  After this week end, I think
I am going to need it.  I knew I was in trouble when I saw that my birthday
was on Friday the 13th, but, inspite of what every one around here keeps
asking me I DID NOT ask for Charley to come to my birthday.

Thanks everyone,
Steve N4OFL