From:
Lynn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:12:16 -0400
Prior to my spending the time to clean up the Kenwood ts-480 manual I
downloaded from the Kenwood website, I would like to know if anyone has
already done it. When I changed it from pdf to ASCII it does fine until it
comes to a diagram or table. Like the thf6 manual to fix these for blind ops
requires me to sit there with the print manual and try to explain what the
diagrams are saying. As of the last time I checked icanworkthisthing.com
didn't have anything yet.
Lynn