From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:32:16 -0500
Hi Anthony,

Tell me about the TH-G71A.  Is it a duel-band or tri-band?  Is it about the
same size as the TH-F6A?  I like my 6A, but it doesn't seem to get out very
far or receive as well with the rubber duck as some of the other HT's I've
had.  Is it about the same price as the 6A?  This is the first I've heard of
this radio, but I really haven't been paying much attention to new radios
since I got the 6A.

Thanks for any info.

Kris Hickerson
Highland, IL