From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 14:00:33 -0500
Hi Tom,

I've had the same problem.  The Radio Shack one did not hold up like I
thought it should.  The volume control went bad in a little over 2 years.

I'm about 40 miles east of St. Louis, but probably 50 miles from NOAA.  The
reception was disappointing to say the least.

73
Kris Hickerson
Highland, IL
E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]