From:
Matthew Bullis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Bullis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:44:18 -0700
Hello, I haven't tried the specific software, but your client will need to
keep in mind that the exact hard drive clone will only work as far as all
the programs are concerned if the system is exactly the same. So the sound
card, video card, motherboard, and possibly some other hardware needs to be
the same. Otherwise, Windows will not quite work properly. You might be able
to do a repair function at that point, but sometimes this to doesn't work
flawlessly. This procedure of cloning hard discs works well if your
workplace has bought several of the same system configurations. I am
forwarding your question to the JFW list so that you don't have to subscribe
to it just to ask the one question. I shall direct the subscribers to send
replies to you personally.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of Hotmail? Try Runbox. 100 megs of storage at a reasonable price.
http://1362.runbox.com
Please use this link as your referral.