From:
Handiham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:55:50 -0500
RealAudio:
http://www.handiham.org/local/Handiham.html

MP3:
http://www.mtn.org/handiham/handiham.m3u

Regards,

Patrick Tice

-----Original Message-----
From: Blind-Hams For blind ham radio operators
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John J. Jacques
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 1:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New Handi-Ham Paperwork

Hi Lou, I agree, I think the subject has been beaten to death.  I do have a
handi-ham question for Pat, though!  Could you pass along a URL for
listening to the MP3 version of the weekly e-letter?  I thought I had saved
it, but it seems to have disappeared!  HI HI  I tried finding it on the
Handiham.org page, but that seemed to be a lost cause.  Thanks in advanced.

I hope everyone that went out for field day made all kinds of contacts.
I got on ten and gave out exactly two!  GRIN!  Not one of my more active
years!  GRIN!

73 and 88 whare appropriate:
John

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!