From:
Handiham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:45:19 -0500
Hello, List...

I wonder if anyone has tried the disk imaging software called "True Image"
and found it to be screenreader accessible.  The deal with this software is
that you can create an exact hard drive copy so you don't have to reinstall
all those apps like EchoLink where you need to register them again. We have
a blind member asking about this.  The company's information is at:
http://www.acronis.com/products/trueimage/.

It is used right in Windows, so I would take it to mean that Jaws could be
running. Unfortunately they don't have a screenshot.  Sometimes I can look
at the screenshot and infer from the availability of pull down menus how
Jaws accessible it might be. Of course there is nothing like hearing from
someone who has tried it with JAWS or Window-Eyes.  I may buy a copy & give
it a try, as it also does more standard scheduled backups.  These days we
depend on things like computer logging, and I'd hate to lose my files! The
cost is about $50, which seems pretty standard.

Regards,

Patrick Tice