From:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 09:33:15 -0400
Hi Guys,
Batteriesamerica has an rapid charger for the ict90 at about half the price
of the icom charger.  I have been using one for several months now and it
works great.  It takes about 2 hours to charge the bp217 t90 battery.  You
can either put the whole radio in it or just a battery.
They also have the bp217 batteries again about half of what Icom wants.

Hope this helps.
Steve, N4OFL
.