From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2004 22:08:59 -0400
All I ever had for dos was a bunch of games and ham radio programs and I
could never get any of it work in XP's command prompt and very little though
I don't know exactly how much in 98SE because it's been a while. I don't
have an external or internal synth on this computer I use now though, just 2
sound cards so I switch between them depending on what I'm doing, or for
PSK31 and stuff that I do rarely I just use the other sound card since it's
horrible with jfw anyway.