From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 11:30:01 -0400
Hello:
Well, I would cast my vote for the TS 2000.
I have had mine for over 2 years and really like it!
I think you will find that the voice synthesizer will
give you more information than
any of the other rigs.
With the help of some braille notes, I can
do nearly everything with it I ever need.
I am totally blind and the speech is great!
That's my opinion; its up to you.
Let me know your final choice, please.

73
Lowell  W8QIY