From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 17:41:05 -0400
Hi Butch:

The pig tail is in deed for a foot switch, which have and use, particularly
on 2 FM.
The toggle switch is for choosing which cartrage you want to use.
Left side is the best sounding one for general QSOs.
The right side is for DX and has very little bass responce.
No one realy likes to here the DX setting but it does cut through pile-ups.
I also use VOX for SSB contacts.
I really do like the mike.

73