From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:55:04 -0400
AES has it for $1,499.95  but I think I saw it cheaper then that at R&L,
like 1450 or something like that. That's the basic one,  and from what my
friends that have it say, it's well worth that.  I've been looking, if my
940 dies I'll get a 2000  but my 940 really is in that range of serial
numbers that never has problems. If I had the money though I'd buy one, 3 HF
radios would be a bit much though, I've been there before and that's tough.