From:
Kristine Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:25:47 -0600
Hi Tom,

I'm not familiar with the buddy pole.  Does it cover all bands?  Someone
said something about it being smaller and less obtrusive than a lot of
antennas.  I'm in the middle of a subdivision and when I decide to get some
HF gear, I'm going to need something like that.  I have been considering a
vertical, but I'd like something that works on 10, 15, 40 and 80.  And, a
vertical isn't as good on 80 so I understand.

If you had sighted help, the color coding wouldn't be a problem.

I'd appreciate the thoughts of those of you who are more knowledgeable than
I am on this subject.

Thanks.
73
Kris H