From:
Darrell Shandrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:04:57 -0700
Hi Richard,

That is precisely why I suggested that the strict medical requirements make
more sense for those who might attend Radio Camp and who might really have
medical needs.  I am not discounting these needs and have also observed this
as I did attend California Radio Camp back in 1986.  Unfortunately, my work
schedule would prevent taking off an entire week to attend Radio Camp,
though, yes, I would love to be able to volunteer in this manner.  Radio
Camp is an excellent program!