From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:46:43 -0500
Hi;
unfortunately lots of people that participate in handihams, particularly
some of their camp programs do need lots of medical assistance.  I went to
their California camp several years ago and it was quite an eye opener.
They are providing assistance to disabled people in general not just blind
folks.  Maybe you should go sometime and lend a hand.
As for material, I prefer to think of how far we have come rather than how
far we may have to go.
Rich