From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:57:20 -0500
You know what!

I believe that we all need to take responsibility for how accessible
material is for us.

Their is not a thing wrong with asking for someone's assistance.

If your presentation is done right, people will help you and they will feel
better about it.

Especially if you let them know how much there help is appreciated.
73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389