Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 17:08:08 -0600
7bit
From:
It sounds like you are talking about hemochromatosis...it is
inherited...IIRC, it is more prevalent in men than women. I have known 2
unrelated people with this disorder...they were told to donate blood (that
gets destroyed) every six weeks to control the disease. The excess iron in
the blood is apparently unsuitable for others to receive. Here is a link
that might help answer your questions.

http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/hemochromatosis/

Betty Ann
"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb