Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dancer Daleena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 15:56:59 -0700
Dear Kristina,
I agree that the parasite infestation situation is
certainly a catch 22. I have had a great deal of
experience with cleansing and parasitology awareness.
If you would like to talk on the phone, my number is
505-471-6423. I recommend the W2 and W4 programs from
Hazel Parcell's system of scientific living and also
Clear and Experience from Awareness Corp., yet you
must follow a particular protocol for the Awareness
products to really work; which I learned from a lady
who studied directly with the man whose recipes are
the origin of these products. I have really tested
every parasite formula on the market and yet those
critters are very tenacious. I found that the parasite
products from Rich Anderson did not work at all for
me, and I used them extensively; all of them. One of
the catch 22 situations is that you must create a
balanced pH in your intestines for a fairly long
duration of time, and sometimes it is also necessary
to do fasting and cleansing regimes at the same time.
I only recommend killing your parasites if they are
inhibiting you from having enough energy to function
on a daily basis, otherwise eats lots of raw meats and
your gut will eventually become free of excess toxins,
and then the parasites will leave on their own. Either
way, you are bound to have intimate experiences with
your friendly fiends.
Blessings, Daleena.
PS if you want to reply to this message by email,
please just send me a message directly, as I quite
busy and may not be able to check the group messages
for a while.

--- "Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>

http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush