Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Archer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:51:23 +1000
Hi All,

I have self-diagnosed myself with chronic mercury poisoning. When I
was a kid I can remember playing with a vial of mercury. I used to
take it to school and roll it around in my hand and push it up and
down my desk all day. That now seems like a pretty silly thing to do,
but of course I didn't know any better as a kid. I now have symptoms
of mercury poisoning (lethargy and brain fog similar to depression,
but presenting in a somewhat different manner) and I can trace the
onset of these symptoms back to that time.

I want to perform a mercury chelation on myself, and I have all the
drugs and supplements ready to go.

But the accepted wisdom is that you have to get all your amalgam
fillings replaced before you start the chelation.

I have 7 amalgam fillings. And personally I am happy to leave them
in place. I don't believe mercury "leaches" from fillings in the
normal course of living. And the white fillings they would replace
the amalgam ones with are toxic too. And I really can't even afford
to replace the amalgams with normal plastic fillings, leave aside
the ultra-expensive but less-toxic porcelain ones.

But I am worried that perhaps the chelation treatment will actively
leach mercury from these fillings and deposit into my body, thus
having the exact opposite effect to what I'm seeking.

Anyone been through this and have any sage advise for me?

 ...Richard.