ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:03:13 -0500
Hi, I visited my parents for a cou-ple of hours yesterday, we had dinner and
I held my cousin's little baby.
Ben watched football with my dad, and I played with the baby and talked to
my grandmother!
so, today we are being lazy, Ben is taking a nap, we made cinnamon rolls for
a snack, and had eggs bacon and hot biscuits for breakfast,  guess I should
clean the kitchen, but I don't think those dishes are going anywhere, was
wishing for some little elves to come by and clean it all up! but so far, no
show!
well, the dishes will keep, now I am just playing and taking a minute to
wish you all a happy day filled with the best gifts, not the kind in boxes,
tied with ribbons but love, and peace, and joy that comes from knowing that
God loves you just because You are you!
Rhonda