ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 14:11:41 -0600
Kathy,

Ummm. I hate to say it, but the Pack???? They will likely  lose. They never
win in the Dome... too noisy. I know people who have been there and they
say it is pethetic how teh Vicks fans make it impossible for the opposing
players to hear plays. We could pray for muted fans though huh?

Somehow god getting me for a Christmas present seems he is coming out on
the raw end of the deal.

Glad you are on list as well.

Brad