ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:06:54 -0400
Hi, Karen,

I am so grateful to the Lord and to you, for the sweet, Spirit directed
prayers that you offer so freely and so frequently here on this list.  Just
want to encourage you to continue, for you are not only ministering unto
the Lord and unto the ones for whom you pray, but you minister unto me
also!  My spirit joins with your spirit as I read your prayers, and the
Presence of the Lord is so lovely during those times.

Thank you for your obedience to Him.

In His Love,
Helen