ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:03:25 -0400
Well guys, this has been a crazy day. To start with, the bad news is that
Chris has been suspended from school for three days. He was serving
detension, again, and he left to get a book to read, which was against
the rules, and there you have it. So far, he is calm, but I dread Monday
when I am home alone with him. We have some calls to make to see about
the possibility of me getting some back up, but none of the prospects
seem good right now.
On the good side, I don’t need to think about this much over the weekend
because we are moving in. We’re taking over that house in the back yard.
We have no lights, and no water, but we do have a phone so we are a
little bit better than the people on Gilligan’s Island. Anyway, the water
and electricity are supposed to get hooked up tomorrow, so we’ll be okay.
We’re actualy just moving some things in right now. It’s dark so all the
sightys in the family have quit for the night. Hopefully, some people are
coming over tomorrow afternoon to help with the big stuff. Such a wild
life I live at times. By the way, I don’t know if I should mention this,
but Chris has not helped at all yet with moving anything. I just don’t
know how to reach him.
Thanks for your prayers guys. I probably won’t be saying much for a few
days until we are all moved in, unless Chris does something crazy and
sends me into an emotional tail spin. I’m kind of scared about Monday, so
please keep me in your prayers.
Kathy

Get your name as your email address.