ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:10:36 -0400
Lelia,
It has been nice here in LawrencevilleGA for the last three or four days.
After all the rain that Ivan sent us, the weather has been rather cool.  It
was 52 degrees this morning and will only be in the upper 70s today.  It has
been like that a while.  I could ejnjoy a regular diet of that.

Rhonda, glad to hear that Ben's sugar is down and that he is doing well.

Kathy, sorry your hearing is going too.   (smile)

Vicki, I know how those overloads from college work can be.  I will pray for
relief for you.

Love and hugs to all of you,

Ned