ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:59:29 -0500
Helen and Everyone,

When I ordered my first Josh Groban CD, I was told it was called "Josh
Groban." Then when I realized that it did not have the song called "You
Raise Me Up" on it, I called J And R and found out that the CD I wanted was
called "Closer", as you mentioned.

Helen, I do agree with you, when I first heard that song, I immediately
thought of Our Lord and Jesus.

I ordered that one from Jose at extention 1021. He's not in today. lol.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson