ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:19:38 -0400
Hi, Everyone,

I don't recall where I purchased mine, but on the lyrics website where I
read this morning, the songs on my cd are from his album called
"Closer".  However, the jacket with the cd titles the album "Josh
Groban".  So I wonder whether some of you received the wrong one when you
ordered.  The lyrics on the one listed as Josh Groban are completely
different from the ones on "Closer".  Amazon dot com carries both of them,
and you can get used ones for around eight dollars.

I don't know whether Josh is a Christian or not, but when I listen to the
lyrics of You Raise Me Up, I worship and praise my Lord Jesus!!  I don't
think of a husband, lover, child, or friend as raising me up to be all that
I can be.  Only Jesus can do that for us!!

Love you all,
Helen