ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 18:40:45 -0500
Ned, Kathy and all,

That is so right.  I'm not necessarily beating myself up, but it does
bother me knowing someone is so lost only a couple doors down. Years ago is
someone had trouble, neighbors and friends pitched in to help. I've seen
some of that in the church environment but outside of that realm it really
doesn't seem to take place. Thanks for all your prayer for the family.
Whether they realize it or not, I'm sure it is making a differnce in their
life.

Brad

Ned Benton wrote:
>Brad,
>Kathy is right.  I know that this has been difficult for you as it would be
>for all of us.  It is what we all face.  We live in a time when everyone is
>so busy that the "good neighbor" relationship of the past is just that.
>This is an opportunity for us all to rethink our position as neighbors.  I
>really feel for the family and have been praying for them and will continue
>to do so.  Don't beat yourself up, Brad, just thank the Lord for another
>good lesson taught and move on in the light of His love and grace.
>
>Ned

Brad

   Place your FREE classified ad at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!