ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:04:49 -0500
Kathy,

Well, maybe that is why I'm having a problem on this bike because in 1987,
I had a very hard fall on a cement floor from a high school bench. I was
sitting down with a plate of pancakes, and saugage and eggs in my hand, and
I missed the bench, you know those small school desk benches! Well, I
missed it and I hit the floor, and food went flying! lol. My tailbone still
hurts from that fall. I really want a tredmill badly. When you get one,
though get a manual one so you have to do the work. <grin> lol.

I had no problem exercising on the Nustep at the hospital here in town, but
wow! Neither you or I could afford one of those. They are really cool, but
they are also over $3,000 dollars.

I'm praying that you get a tredmill. I would love one too!

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson