ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 05:29:15 -0600
Thanks Rhonda.

I need to go get on that nowhere bike of mine.  Should have been studying
but just had my first cuppa, as Carol would say.  The coffee tasted good
too.  I'm really lost in that economics class of mine.  I read the stuff and
it makes little or no sense.  And I have a test this weekend.  If it were
English or some other concrete subject, I'd get it.  But this really is
concrete.  The hard kind.  But I know folks on here will be praying me
through this one too.

Vicki