ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:43:06 -0500
Hi Marlene. Welcome and my apologies to you and all. I thought your name
was Arlene. A R L E N E.  I thought it was a speech synthesizer snafoo, it
was... mine lol. I live in Wisconsin. Actually just outside of
Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN but only in Wisconsin. I'm 40, married two kids
19, and 17 years old. Glad to have you on the list.

Brad

MKaiser wrote:
>Hi:  Maybe I should introduce myself.  My name is Marlene, live in Denver
>Colorado.  I am 50 years old.  My daughter and son-in-law live with me.  I
>am a grandma.  My little one just turned three on September 2nd.  My
>daughter is expecting another one and it is supposed to be born on my
>birthday.  Now how cool is that?  Does anyone besides Vicki belong to the
>inter-church?  She is a very lovely person and I'm glad she's my friend.
>Love is for everyone, pass it around

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!