ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:21:10 -0400
Well, the painters came today, but they will have to come back for touch
ups.  The floor guy called to let us know that the color that we picked
won't be available for another three weeks.  He sent his wife over so
that we could make three back up choices, but now, we aren't sure what we
will be getting for livingroom carpet.  The contractor, who, in my
opinion, has already violated his end of the contract, is causing rinkles
about our appliances and who is really supposed to pay for them and then,
the inspector showed up today and I am afraid I broke down.  He is also
the man in charge of the money so I had a lot to say about our situation
and I didn't even have the heart to walk through the new house with him.
I'm just frustrated.    Greg said that I handled myself well, but when I
got inside the mobile home I just started crying.  I'm so tired of this.
Three people, and possibly four, want to consider buying our mobile home,
but we don't know when to tell them it will be available and I'm just
feeling like I am unraveling at the seams.  Fortunately, chris is lying
low, at present, or I would probably lose it all together.  WE had to
renew our home owners insurance policy for another year today, in case
something else in the mobile home burns up or blows out while we are
waiting for our home to get ready and, Greg gave me the wonderful news
that our service engine light soon light in the van,  came on yesterday
and isn't going off!  Ug!  Thank you for letting me get this all off my
chest.  I'm feeling better now!  GRIN!
Have a nice day!  GRIN!
Kathy

Get your name as your email address.