ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 17:52:33 -0500
You can go up to the web sites I listed in my previous message and see how
the messages are done. Your email address will not show up there at all,
because the web masters, Deborah and Laurie cut and paste these messages to
their web site which is:

http://www.thelivinglegacy.net/wishes.html

People are signing their messages however they like, and then under their
signature, they put their town and state they are from so Dan and Jean will
know where the messages of love and prayers are coming from.

Go up there and check them out! It's incredible the love and prayers going
out for them.

He will appreciate it, and from what I've heard, they can't believe all the
love and support and prayers going out to them and their families

Please have your Church pray for the Fogelberg family, also.

Thanks.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson