ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 08:24:17 -0700
--- Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Awesome. Keep us posted and keep on studying.  Pray
> you do well in your
> anatomy test.
>
> Brad
>We have the apartment now, we gave them the deposits
yesterday,  so all seems to be going well.
I do pray all of you are well, haven't had much time
to check emails of late, but will soon have my cable
connection back and can once again use Outlook for my
email, much easier to navitgate than  Yahoo.

Talk to you all soon.

Rhonda

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail