ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:38:36 -0500
Hi family,
Did I tell you all that I had a new grand daughter born on Sunday the 1st
weighing just over 7 pounds and 19 inches long?  Her name is Ella Riley born
to my oldest daughter Misty and her husband Jeremy.  this is their 2nd
child.  Caleb is 16 months old this month.  Ella is a beauty and a vocal
little girl.  Grandpa likes thta part.  (smile)
Just wanted to share my joy with you all.
Praise the Lord for His blessings!

Ned