Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 06:49:33 -0800
Hi All,

This is the first of two postings for my friend Brett, KD7JN, who is having
problems with his home email.  Please respond directly to him at the address
he gives which will forward to his work address.

"I am looking for  a multi mode VHF UHF separate or  combined transceiver.
Kenwood 711 or successor is my first choice.  Thanks in advance for your
input.

Please reply directly at

Thanks and 73 to all.

Kevin :)