Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 01:06:12 -0600
7bit
From:
Scott Shade <[log in to unmask]>
I don't wish to clutter up the list with this, but I'm hoping some of you
have experience with this that I don't.  I'm wanting to find out if anyone
visually impaired has successfully done a lot of selling on ebay
independently.  I'm needing to find out if its possible to say get pictures
of items and the items from various providers like whole salers, and then
re-sell the items on ebay, or if there is a way to make ebay work to
generate some additional money.  I'm not looking to bring in a lot of extra
money, just some kind of small addition to our income that over time might
be able to grow in to something bigger.  I'm also wondering if its possible
to affectively take digital pictures or other pictures of your items to sell
since I can't see through the view finder on a camera.  We have an ebay
store here, but, if I can get the middle man out of the way, then its that
much more in my pocket.  Please email me privately for responses.  I was
able to buy a set of furbys on ebay and the possibilities got me to
wondering.  Thanks for your help in advance,
Scott