Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 09:07:03 -0700
7bit
From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Pat, Sure does help.  Sounds like I need a different adaptor.

Thanks,

Don W6SMB
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:01:43 -0500, Pat Byrne wrote:

Hi Don,

The earphone jack on the Kenwood is the "micro"  - the size a bit smaller
than the 1/8 plug.  That is what I use when I use headphones with the
handheld.  I have one of the adapters - it fits properly in the top jack in
the pair on the side of the Kenwood.
Hope this helps.