Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 10:52:23 -0500
The PV-7,  I forget who makes that now but there are no reviews on it so
that concerns me, and just a simple wire strung all over the place anywhere
and any way I can get it with out it being noticeable with a 4:1 ballem on
the end so I can hook it to the radio with coax. that might be my best bet
and definitely my cheapest but I think the longest to set up.