Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:33:37 -0800
You can bet that I'll have cords  permanently attached to both the power
supply and any device that I wish to operate off of it and those cords will
have plugs that can only be plugged in one way.  I have too many stupid
attacks to have to think about polarity every time I hook up something or
just move it.

The more I learn about thee things ahead of time the more problems I can
avoid when I do eventually set it up.

Yes, there is a lot to be said about standards.  Especially for simple
things that aren't going to change like 12 volt devices.  I would think that
the motor home industry would have standardized on a 12 volt power plug by
now.  They have to cador  to people with a lot less savvy than any of us.