Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:42:44 -0500
    Chris:

No problem on the Buddipole info.  If you should decide to purchase the
antenna system, please let me know.

The manufacturer (Budd, W3FF) is very willing to work with us to come up
with workable ways to mark the coils for the taps.  In fact, I'm sure that
if enough of us were to buy one, and work with him, he'd design something
for us to use.  He has said as much to me in a number of e-mails we have
been sending back and forth.

As I said earlier, I have not had much time to work with the antenna, due to
professional, family, and other obligations, but I hope to have some more
time once my teaching year ends in May.

Please keep me posted;  I really think the Buddipole is well worth the
money.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ