EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jennison Mark Asuncion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:19:20 -0400
Hello,

Has anyone here had the experience of using the webFOCUS application in
where you have created an accessible alternative to the PDF output (e.g.,
Excel)? My understanding is that webFOCUS has the capability of generating
reports in other formats, and I wanted to understand the effort behind
that. Additionally, if anyone has had luck creating accessible PDFs using
webFOCUS, that experience would be valuable as well.

Thanks,
Jennison
  Jennison
Asuncion Co-Director, Adaptech Research Network http://www.adaptech.org