Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:16:43 -0800
I went to a bookstore yesterday to buy a gift and the book "The Paleo
Diet" jumped out at me. I'm now reading it - can't really start until
I get back from my trip to visit my kids in Tucson next week, but it
makes a lot of sense to me. I have some questions.

What do y'all eat for breakfast? I've been in the habit of drinking a
protein shake, which is so nice & easy but I guess it won't work for
this way of eating.

It sounds like it might be very expensive & time-consuming (lots of
cooking) - I don't have much money or time, I'm a law student. Any
thoughts on this?

thanks for any thoughts

Zoe
Berkeley