From:
Thomas Dekany <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 16:12:55 -0400
>I'm puzzled! Did a google on pyruvate and found lots; some about weight
loss
but instead of taking a pill that would lower the level of pyruvate all
pills raised levels and that was supposed to make you lose weight.
Contradicting. Anyone has an explanation?
>Eva

So much for these "marketing" test.

The original pyruvate test that ended up selling tons of capsules
(everyone was into buying them) turned out to be a test where
participants were eating 500 calories a day! Of course you will loose
"weight" - most likely muscle tissue. No wonder that most people who
came to my store were frustrated with another gimmick.

The company ended up doing another test with 2000 calories a day.

If this diet works for you, keeps you fit and healthy than the grass is
greener on your side. M2c.