From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 11:25:34 -0700
At 11:16 AM 2/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm working on a P150. The system starts, goes through a memory test and
>hangs. Played with everything I could on CMOS. Checked all cable
>connections. Power gets everywhere it suppose to get to. CPU is recognized,
>RAM is recognized. Only a video card in there and hard drive / floppy.
>Changed the cables too. I can't get the thing pastthe meory test!!!
>
>Sugegstions?
>
>Guido Piraino

I would disconnect the HD and reboot the system using the floppy.
If this works...  you have a HD issue...  if not, then try disconnecting
the floppy and booting from the HD....

Be sure that the HD is properly assigned in your CMOS before you
do anything.  This sounds like either the HD or the floppy is either
not properly configured in the CMOS or one of them is not matching
the settings in CMOS..   usually a bad floppy will not cause this, but
a bad HD will...

   Bob

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]