From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 00:46:47 +0200
> Giardia is easy to get rid of, blastocystis hominis is not. It has become
> resistant to most medications as well as herbal products. They form a
> protective mucous layer/shield around themselves making it almost
impossible
> to penetrate.

I still wonder why I haven't heard of it in my ordinary, daily life.  What
does it do to you? What if relatively harmless parasites make you eat
decoctions that are more harmful than the parasite itself? Following your
posting on this list I feel a bit sorry for your body. It appears to have to
deal with an enormous amount of products that are far from natural, let
alone paleolithic. Have you ever kept a paleodiet for some time, say some
months - no drugs, no powders, no peculiarities? And on top of it you work
out your 18-BMI body almost all days a week. How much do you expect your
body to manage without showing symptoms of illness?

I hope you don't feel that I am being unkind but I truly believe you should
let your body rest a while. Sleep 8 hours a day, walk 10.000 steps a day and
eat meat, fish, vegetables and fruit and wait and see what it does to you.