ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:26:46 -0400
Kathy,
I am so thankful that you and Greg are Lord loving and God dependant people.
It sounded like a week end of trials to me!  I am praying that God will
bless your family with a solution to the problem that you have had for so
long with Chris.  I believe that you and Greg are doing the right thing.
How blessed Chris is to have parents who love him as much as you do.  God
will see you through this temporary tribulation and both you two and Chris
will be stronger for it.  Be encouraged,  "joy comes in the morning".
You guys deserve some kind of reward for getting through the week end.  Hey!
Brad!  Why don't you make cookies for them?  (grin)  We should all just rush
over and help you do whatever is left and whoever the best cook in the group
is, should prepare, with helps of others of course, prepare a big meal for
all to share in.    We will just have to have a house waring party.

Hang in there, Siss, help is on the way.

Ned