ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:31:31 -0500
Loving Ones,

Think of what our parents had to use before we had hot water heaters, and
things like that. They even had to carry the pails of water from the well.

When we first moved to Manchester South Dakota, Kathy, we did just exactly
that. We heated up the water on the stove to get hot water until we got the
gas hooked up for the hot water heater.

We've gone through more hot water heaters since we've been in South Dakota.
I wonder if they will take out that stinking rod! Our water stinks so bad
until it runs for a few minutes because of that sacraficial rod. Vernon
can't find where to take it out. Everyone comments about how the water
smells, and it's horrible! This is a brand new hot water heater, too.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson