ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:40:48 -0500
Vinnie,

I knew Walmart and a different grocer than listed here were doing RFID
testing in Texas when I was there. It sure seems like an excerpt from the
"Left Behind" series doesn't it when reading it? Without sounding like a
gloom doomer, because I not only do not subscribe to that type of thing,
but despise it as it offers no solution most of the time, I will say  when
reading the bit about the Mexican authorities being implanted and etc. that
scripture concerning the mark is so close at hand. Although this seems to
be a new thing to many, we have to realize that chip experimentation has
been going on for a long time now and these little insurgences into society
are a gradual desensitization to a point where one day it will be used
regularly and then mandated to be used by all. Which I personally believe
is the mark talked about in scripture when referring to not being able to
buy or sell without the mark of the beast, or whatever. It also causes me
to think what will Christians do at such a time, or in preparation to such
a time, and if we knew that time was coming, what would we do to not
partake. Sure makes one think doesn't it.

Brad