ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:13:19 -0500
Rhonda,

I'm praying for you and Ben. All I can say to the situation you are in, is
lol. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now, but hang in there,
Loving. God will find you and Ben a place, and He will find Ben a job.
<smile> <squeeze> You have really been through a lot together. I'm praying
for you both.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson