ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 22:07:13 -0600
Makes me smile just thinking about the stuttering dec.  I'm sure we'd all
get a good laugh hearing it.

Some lessons are really hard learned.  It's amazing that you guys got out of
all that tornado stuff with the things you did.  Best thing is that you have
each other.  I can't even imagine how difficult that must have been.

Vicki